Little House Garden
Opening Dates for 2020
- Sunday 19th, Saturday 25th, Sunday 26th July
- 1pm to 4.30pm.
- Saturday 5th September, 1pm to 5pm.
- Admission £3.50 for adults
- Light refreshments available
- Plants will be available for sale
- Advance booking from NGS required
Directions to Little House
- 1 mile from Llandinam Lion Hotel, cross river at statue of David Davies on A470 in Llandinam. Follow the road for just under 1 mile, Little House is the black and white cottage on roadside. There is limited roadside parking.
Getting Around the Garden
- Little House garden has been designed to meet the interests of active adults, it has mainly narrow, winding, slate-gravel or bark, paths. The surfaces tend to be rather uneven. There are two ponds, a stream down one side and an open land drain down the other. Children must be closely supervised.